Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of School--Aug. 20th


Well, the kids are back in school! It is bittersweet for me, because on one hand I am glad because of the times when they are not getting along, but on the other hand we really do have good times and a lot of fun all being together! All the kids were excited for school to start but also apprehensive. Here are Abby and Trevor, they were the first to leave bright and early in the morning!


I had to take a close up to replace the closeup I took of them last year that I have in the living room. Every other year these two get to go to the same school. Funny kiddos! :)


Colter was the next to leave. He started at a new school this year so he was nervous! We attended back to school night the night before to find his class and meet the teacher. That helped with the first day jitters!
Colter is such a cutie....I asked if it was okay for me to take his picture at his desk and he said sure! I wasn't sure if he would be embarrassed. I was so glad!








3 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

they are getting so big. I can't get over how much older Abby looks. Is she wearing makeup? They are all so cute. I love Colter's picture at his desk!

VicandNanc said...

I havne't checked here for awhile! I agree, Abby is looking so much older! Those long legs are gorgeous too!

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so darling!

Too bad I never got a chance to see you the whole time I lived in Utah (6 years)...I know, pathetic we never knew and got together. The next time you're in Seattle give me a call. :)