Thursday, September 10, 2009

August 17th--Colter's birthday!

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY TO COLTER!!


Colter with his treasure chest cake
(I'm a little behind on the the ol' blog) All morning long Colter kept wondering when we were going to celebrate his birthday. He finally asked...is my birthday just going to be presents and eating out somewhere? I laughed, and asked what he wanted to do. :) Colter picked A&W for his lunch and we also took two friends (London and his sister Kaitlin Abby's friend) with us. When we got home they all jumped on the trampoline with the sprinkler underneath it, and then he opened his presents. As a special treat he also got to have his friend London (and Kaitlin) sleepover. He was so excited! At the first part of the next week I took Colter and London to the fun park and they were going to play laser tag and play the games (similar to chuckie cheese). No other kids came while we were there to play laser tag, so they did the soft play instead. We all had a slice of pizza also while we were there. They both had a GREAT time! It was so fun to watch them.


I can't believe my sweet boy is 9!!

Colter LOVES legos!! Fun on the trampoline



2 comments:

VicandNanc said...

That is a really cool cake. One of those pictures makes him look so much like Trevor! I'm glad he ended up having a great day!

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

Happy birthday to Colter! He's such a cute boy. I seem to remember you calling his dad "the cutest boy you know". I can see where he gets it. :)